Sunday, February 24, 2013

New York MILF Judy Viger Jailed After Hiring Strippers for Son’s 16th Birthday Party

Judy Viger and Son



South Glens Falls, NY

Hey moms and dads, hiring strippers for the birthdays of your underage children is probably not a good idea, especially if you live in South Glenn Falls.

And, as it turns out, one area mother had to learn the hard way. Police arrested 33-year-old Judy Viger for allegedly organizing and paying for a stripper surprise for her son's 16th birthday.

Viger was charged with five counts of endangering the welfare of a child. The incident reportedly occurred at Spare Time Bowling Center in South Glens Falls, N.Y., in November.

According to police, Viger hired two women to dance with (and on) teens at the upstate bowling alley. The news outlet notes that pictures from the party appeared to show a "scantily clad, tattooed woman clinging upside down to a seated teen."

Saratoga County District Attorney James Murphy said that police had interviewed numerous witnesses and parents. Officials said some children at the party were as young as 13.

Viger has a few choice words for critics, via her Facebook page. She posted:

Gotta love people talking trash on national tv that call themselves mothers... If u knew anything about a mother/son relationship u would know the worst pain u can cause a kid is trashing their mother... I'm sorry while a nanny is busy taking care of your kids I raised my son... I changed his diapers, kissed his boo boos, taught him how to ride a bike, went to school plays and party's, and i have never missed a sporting event....I've put my sons life before my own....just like now I will teach my son to watch as I stand tall and the truth will come out...u have hurt my son more than any party could have..maybe u should be charged too...and to make it clear yes he is my son and yes he is my friend and yes he is my hero...

Sinister's Opinion:

If Viger ever needs another son, Sinister would like to be the first to call you mommy. Seems like everyone is blowing this thing out of proportion. After all, a little peak and a sniff here and there will not damage this 16 year old. C'mon people, knock it off and move on to something more important.

No comments :